When you’re looking for engagement rings or wedding jewelry in Austin, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Leander, Pflugerville, Lakeway, Round Rock or anywhere in central Texas… Ranch Road Jewelry is the ONLY place to go! Choose from our large selection of wedding jewelry or even create your own custom engagement rings.
Always see George Poe for custom engagement store in Cedar Park. Ranch Road Jewelry offers the best prices on diamonds, engagement rings and other wedding jewelry. If you don’t see the big ol’ loveable guy in the Hawaiian shirts… you’re in the wrong place!
Where To Buy Engagement Rings in Cedar Park
Ranch Road Jewelry has many different types of jewelry in-house and offers a wide selection of custom engagement rings. So whether you are looking to get a custom ring made or have your watch battery replaced, Ranch Road Jewelry in Cedar Park will make sure you are all taken care of.
Engagement Rings Austin & Cedar Park
Ranch Road Jewelry offers stunning engagement rings and wedding rings in Cedar Park, Austin, Round Rock, Lakeway, Georgetown, Leander, Pflugerville and Lago Vista areas. Ask about our custom diamond rings, engagement rings, wedding bands and even men’s wedding bands. Come see George Poe today!
What are the different styles of engagement rings?
There are 11 types of engagement rings you can choose from.
- Solitaire engagement ring. Meaning Alone from the French word, solitaire, this ring is one of our most popular choices for engagement rings.
- Color accent engagement ring. Small color accented gems are placed on your engagement ring with this unique design.
- Swirl engagement ring. Usually sold as a set, this ring features a swirl in its design.
- Channel-set engagement ring. This modern ring has diamonds embedded in a channel along with the band.
- Vintage engagement ring. A classic look from another time, vintage always seems to come back in style.
- Cathedral engagement ring. High-set main diamond has become popular in the last couple of years.
- Infinity engagement ring. Symbolizing the intertwining of husband and wife, this ring represents love and has become a popular custom engagement ring in the last couple of years.
- Classic engagement ring. The timeless classic engagement ring.
- Pave engagement ring. This ring has its diamonds very close together for extra sparkle.
- Three Stone engagement ring. Trinity or three stone diamond engagement ring, getting its name because of its three main stones.
- Halo engagement ring. A halo of small diamonds surrounds this custom engagement ring.